|Published:||Feb 11, 2011 5:27 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 11, 2011 2:27 PM EST|
DELAND, Fla. (AP) - An Orlando woman apparently couldn't resist the urge to save money when she used a stolen credit card to make a purchase at a grocery store.
Volusia County Sheriff's deputies say 35-year-old Cassandra Holley used her phone number to get Winn Dixie Rewards discounts when she swiped a credit card that had been stolen from another shopper's purse. Holley was arrested in Orlando early Friday after authorities tracked her down using the phone number and surveillance video from the store.
Holley was charged with grand theft, forgery and fraudulent use of a credit card. She is also a suspect in similar thefts in Orange, Brevard, Polk and Hillsborough counties.
--- Information from: Orlando Sentinel, http://www.orlandosentinel.com
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann