|Published:||Feb 10, 2011 3:33 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 10, 2011 12:40 PM EST|
BELLE ISLE- Orange County deputies ramped up their search for a 36-year-old mother of twins who has been missing since Monday.
Deputies and a K-9 Unit searched the home of Michelle DuBois Wednesday afternoon in this community southwest of Orlando. Her husband, Chris DuBois, was outside during the search.
The Orlando Sentinel reported that a sheriff's spokesman did not say what investigators were looking for.
Officials say the woman was reported missing Monday evening. Chris DuBois told deputies he took their children to school about 10:15 a.m. and she was gone when he returned 45 minutes later. She left behind her wallet and her vehicle was in the driveway.
According to a report, DuBois told deputies he had searched near their home before reporting her missing.
--- Information from: Orlando Sentinel, http://www.orlandosentinel.com
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake
- Desoto County deputy admits to lying about beating
- Men take homeowner's truck at gunpoint, abandon it nearby
- Salvation Army of Collier short on donations and volunteers
- Residents are still homeless after a devastating Sept. fire