|Published:||Feb 09, 2011 6:31 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 09, 2011 3:31 PM EST|
PENSACOLA- An Amber Alert has been cancelled for 17-month-old Keith Squaire Jr., who was believed to be with his mother's ex-boyfriend.
Police say the child's 29-year-old mother, Monique Salter, was visiting friends Tuesday when her ex-boyfriend, 36-year-old Keith Squaire Sr. showed up. He asked to take the child to see some friends.
Salter told police Squaire called a short time later and said she would never see the baby again. She called 911 about 9 p.m. and an Amber Alert was issued.
The circumstances about the cancellation were not immediately available.
--- Information from: Pensacola News Journal, http://www.pensacolanewsjournal.com
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- DNA evidence leads detectives to North Port burglary suspect