|Published:||Feb 07, 2011 6:21 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 07, 2011 3:22 PM EST|
PALM HARBOR- A Pinellas County Sheriff's Deputy was injured when a vehicle crashed into his cruiser while it was stopped at a red light.
Authorities say the vehicle driven by 30-year-old Brian Jandernal also hit a second car stopped at the light about 10:10 p.m. Sunday. The drivers of all three vehicle were taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The vehicle driven by Deputy Matthew Ware sustained heavy damage.
An accident crew from the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office is investigating the accident. Authorities believe alcohol and speed were a factor in the crash.
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend