|Published:||Feb 07, 2011 6:21 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 07, 2011 3:22 PM EST|
PALM HARBOR- A Pinellas County Sheriff's Deputy was injured when a vehicle crashed into his cruiser while it was stopped at a red light.
Authorities say the vehicle driven by 30-year-old Brian Jandernal also hit a second car stopped at the light about 10:10 p.m. Sunday. The drivers of all three vehicle were taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The vehicle driven by Deputy Matthew Ware sustained heavy damage.
An accident crew from the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office is investigating the accident. Authorities believe alcohol and speed were a factor in the crash.
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record
- Sun-N-Fun Lagoon opens for Collier schools' winter break
- Templeton Shootout drives millions into Naples economy
- House to tackle flood insurance rate hikes
- Neighbors say homicide victim was loved by everyone