|Published:||Feb 07, 2011 7:08 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 07, 2011 10:08 AM EST|
Lee County Fla. Today the Lee County Sheriff's office is working to get prescription drugs off the streets.
Operation Medicine Cabinet gets old prescriptions out of your house, so they don't wind up in the wrong hands.
Kyle Jordan joins us live from North Fort Myers with the details.
Drop off locations
Monday, February 7th
North Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce Offices ( Shell Factory)
2787 N. Tamiami Trail #10, N. Ft. Myers, FL
Tuesday, February 8th
Winn Dixie located at 1145 Homestead Road North, Lehigh Acres, FL
Wednesday, February 9th
Lee County Sheriff's Office West District Substation at 15650 Pine Ridge Road, Ft. Myers, FL
Thursday, February 10th
Regal Cinemas Gulf Coast Town Center at 10028 Gulf Center Drive, Ft. Myers, FL
Saturday, February 12th
from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Old Navy located in Page Field Commons.
Located at 4995 South Cleveland Avenue, Ft. Myers, FL
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- FMPD arrests 16 suspected drug dealers
- LCSO searched for missing 29 y/o Bonita man
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- Deputies shoot bank robbery suspect who claimed to have bomb
- Hertz plans to open temporary headquarters in Bonita Springs
- Fla. Attorney General temporarily stops Service Star
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776