|Published:||Feb 07, 2011 7:08 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 07, 2011 10:08 AM EST|
Lee County Fla. Today the Lee County Sheriff's office is working to get prescription drugs off the streets.
Operation Medicine Cabinet gets old prescriptions out of your house, so they don't wind up in the wrong hands.
Kyle Jordan joins us live from North Fort Myers with the details.
Drop off locations
Monday, February 7th
North Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce Offices ( Shell Factory)
2787 N. Tamiami Trail #10, N. Ft. Myers, FL
Tuesday, February 8th
Winn Dixie located at 1145 Homestead Road North, Lehigh Acres, FL
Wednesday, February 9th
Lee County Sheriff's Office West District Substation at 15650 Pine Ridge Road, Ft. Myers, FL
Thursday, February 10th
Regal Cinemas Gulf Coast Town Center at 10028 Gulf Center Drive, Ft. Myers, FL
Saturday, February 12th
from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Old Navy located in Page Field Commons.
Located at 4995 South Cleveland Avenue, Ft. Myers, FL
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man accused of killing dog with pickaxe appears in court
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Cape woman at center of life support controversy passes away
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Woman, 97, hit by trooper dies of injuries
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral