|Published:||Feb 07, 2011 2:34 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 06, 2011 11:34 PM EST|
EUSTIS, Fla. - Governor Rick Scott is set to reveal the first budget plan of his administration on Monday.
The Republican governor will break with tradition for the unveiling; instead of presenting the budget in front of the legislature in Tallahassee, Governor Scott will rollout his plan in a speech in the central Florida town of Eustis.
The governor campaigned on promises of cutting taxes, reducing spending and reorganizing government.
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- FMPD arrests 16 suspected drug dealers
- LCSO searched for missing 29 y/o Bonita man
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- Deputies shoot bank robbery suspect who claimed to have bomb
- Hertz plans to open temporary headquarters in Bonita Springs
- Fla. Attorney General temporarily stops Service Star
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776