|Published:||Feb 07, 2011 6:29 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 07, 2011 3:29 PM EST|
FORT PIERCE- Police have charged a 19-year-old man in connection with a Florida convenience store shooting that left a 49-year-old woman dead and a teenager injured.
Antwan Wilson has been charged with second-degree murder and aggravated battery. Police say they believe he took part in the shooting at Wilson's Convenience Store in Fort Pierce on Saturday.
The investigation is ongoing.
Sylvia Ann Jackson was shot and taken a nearby hospital in the shooting. She died later that day. Another person, 19-year-old Roy Brooks, was injured in the shooting.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 800-273-8477.
--- Information from: The Palm Beach Post, http://www.pbpost.com
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis