|Published:||Feb 05, 2011 3:19 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 05, 2011 12:20 AM EST|
A fight broke out around 8:30 Friday night at 8664 Dilip Drive in the Tuscan Isle community.
We're told one man was shot, and suffered superficial wounds.
The victim, 19 year old Valentino Commodore, was taken to Physicians Care and later air lifted to Lee Memorial Hospital.
Deputies are searching for the suspect, but so far no arrests have been made.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record
- Sun-N-Fun Lagoon opens for Collier schools' winter break
- Templeton Shootout drives millions into Naples economy
- House to tackle flood insurance rate hikes
- Neighbors say homicide victim was loved by everyone