|Published:||Feb 05, 2011 2:48 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 04, 2011 11:52 PM EST|
FT. MYERS - Police arrested a suspect in the case of a fatal shooting Thursday night at Palmetto Court Housing Complex.
Police have arrested Tremaine Bailem for 2nd degree murder and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
Bailem and Johnny Jackson had been involved in a verbal dispute that escalated and ultimately led to the shooting.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- Man who rescued motorcycle rider, killed in crash on Friday
- Sentencing delayed for Tampa abortion drug case
- Redmond HIV case could be thrown out under Fla. law
- SAO drops grand theft charge against fmr. commissioner
- APNewsBreak: Fla. congressman lost $18M in scheme