|Published:||Feb 03, 2011 7:45 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 03, 2011 4:44 PM EST|
CAPE CORAL- The Cape Coral Police Department was on scene of a fatal crash at the 1200 block of NE Pine Island Road. A car with a sole occupant was traveling eastbound on NE Pine Island Road when it crashed into one vehicle near the intersection of Hancock Bridge Pkwy.
The car continued eastbound NE Pine Island Road and struck another car near the intersection of Santa Barbara Blvd. The car continued traveling eastbound on NE Pine Island Road and rolled over in the 1200 block.
Brian Higgins, the driver of the car, was pronounced deceased on scene.
Eastbound traffic on NE Pine Island Road was shut down from Andalusia Blvd to Del Prado Blvd.
- Gov. Scott wants to cut auto registration fees
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- NASA suspects bad valve for space station trouble
- Chiquita Lock changes operating hours for the holidays
- St. Pete woman accidentally shot boyfriend
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis