|Published:||Feb 03, 2011 3:16 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 03, 2011 12:16 PM EST|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.-- Dense fog kept Alligator Alley closed from more than 4 hours Thursday morning.
Florida Highway Patrol diverted traffic at Mile Marker 101/ Collier Blvd.
The stretch of I-75 was closed all the way to US 27 in Broward County.
FHP says there were no reported crashes related to this incident.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- 'Magic' Johnson to speak at Quality Life Center fundraiser