|Published:||Feb 02, 2011 12:34 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 01, 2011 9:34 PM EST|
PORT CHARLOTTE- The Charlotte County Sheriff’s Office is asking the public again for help in locating a man last seen Dec. 19 at his Port Charlotte home. An attempt to locate Nehemiah Rutledge Pittman, 42, 21522 Beaverton Ave., was originally issued, and then upgraded to a Missing Adult Jan. 18. Pittman still has not been located even though he has been entered in state and national systems. CCSO detectives said Pittman has medical and mental issues and has again upgraded the search now as a Missing Endangered Adult.
Pittman’s 2004 silver Nissan Titan pickup truck bearing Florida tag N70 2CJ also has been missing since Dec. 19. Family members said his pickup has a Pittsburg Steelers emblem in the middle of the rear window. Pittman is 5’-9” tall, 130 pounds, thin build, is bald, very white teeth, and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing plum colored pants, plum color shoes, a light purple shirt, and plum colored jacket.
If anyone has information that can help locate Mr. Pittman, please call the CCSO at 941-639-2101, or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
- Pilot whales stranded in Everglades National Park
- Update: Cape Coral kid hit by car doing 'a lot better'
- Cops: Man shoots friend while watching football
- Gifts, volunteers needed for adopt-a-senior holiday program
- Sheriff: Fla. man kills wife, son with crossbow
- Pt. Charlotte street closed due to roadway collapse
- 2 Keys men get prison for wildlife trafficking
- Accused robber shoots self before arrest
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Former Cape mayoral candidate faces fraud charge