|Published:||Feb 01, 2011 1:04 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 31, 2011 10:05 PM EST|
PORT CHARLOTTE- Charlotte County Sheriff’s Major Crimes Unit detectives released photos of the white female involved in an armed robbery of the CVS store Sunday afternoon in Port Charlotte at 2480 Tamiami Trail.
Video surveillance shows the woman arriving and leaving in an unknown make, model, gold color two door car that had a spoiler and wind visor on the roof indicating a possible sun roof. The woman was the passenger in the car driven by an unknown person. The CVS Pharmacist reported that the woman approached the pharmacy counter stating she had a gun and demanded Oxycodone pills. Although she never displayed a gun, detectives said the pharmacist complied with her demands. The woman received several bottles of Oxycodone pills then fled the store towards US41.
The female suspect is approximately 5’6” tall, 140-160 pounds, brown hair with a green tongue piercing. She was wearing a grey hooded sweater with pink writing on the sides and was carrying a medium size, shiny black purse with silver buckles. MCU detectives are asking the public for any information that might help identify the white female suspect, the car, and its driver. Please call CCSO MCU detective Jason Zakowich at 941-639-2101, or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Interactive play to teach dangers of drug use
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Collier school district approves new cyberbullying policy
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean
- FMB holds election for Town Council members