|Published:||Jan 31, 2011 9:45 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 31, 2011 6:45 PM EST|
CAPE CORAL- The City of Cape Coral tells WINK News that the City Auditor’s Office is working with Lee County to conduct an internal audit on the City’s fuel management system. City officials believe that the database may not be accurate, and they have shared this information with the County auditors to further assist with their ongoing audit.
The City anticipates the first audit report by April, and no additional information can be released at this time as this is an ongoing audit. Work product associated with the audit is exempt from public disclosure until the audit is completed.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide