|Published:||Jan 31, 2011 9:45 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 31, 2011 6:45 PM EST|
CAPE CORAL- The City of Cape Coral tells WINK News that the City Auditor’s Office is working with Lee County to conduct an internal audit on the City’s fuel management system. City officials believe that the database may not be accurate, and they have shared this information with the County auditors to further assist with their ongoing audit.
The City anticipates the first audit report by April, and no additional information can be released at this time as this is an ongoing audit. Work product associated with the audit is exempt from public disclosure until the audit is completed.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'
- Desoto County deputy admits to lying about beating
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them