|Published:||Jan 27, 2011 3:04 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 27, 2011 10:17 AM EST|
BOSTON (AP) - Today is another snow day for many kids in the Northeast. An overnight storm brought ice, snow and rain to areas from Tennessee to New England. Flights were canceled, more than 300,000 customers in the nation's capital lost power and some of the New York City area's public transportation was suspended.
Our Kyle Jordan is covering flight cancellations out at Southwest Florida International Airport this morning.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- Interpreter for deaf at Mandela event called fake
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified