|Published:||Jan 26, 2011 7:16 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 26, 2011 4:21 PM EST|
CLEWISTON- High winds were one of the biggest threats last night. Reports of half a dozen mobile homes were damaged in Alva and Clewiston.
Residents at the Tropical Mobile Home Park tell WINK News the heavy rain started picking up around 8 p.m. last night.
Neigbors were surprised at how strong the storm was when they saw plants uprooted, some siding ripped from the trailer homes and a trampoline on a car.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Officials: Encouraging sign for 24 stranded whales
- Toy drive sign ups end Friday for Collier Salvation Army