|Published:||Jan 25, 2011 1:01 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 25, 2011 9:45 AM EST|
Naples Fla. Grief counselors will be at Palmetto Ridge High School in Collier County.
The counselors will be there to help students cope with the murder of 16 year old Dylan Nuno.
The victim, Nuno was stabbed to death while getting off the school bus in golden gate estates monday afternoon.
The suspect is 14 year old Jorge Saavedra.
He's being charged with manslaughter and is expected in court later today.
We're told the two teens had some type of rivalry, which led to the stabbing.
Six students were on the bus at the time of the incident.
No one else was physically hurt...but the emotional wounds run deep.
Since Nuno's death, friends have been leaving kind words on his facebook page.
In honor of Dylan Nuno-- students are expected to wear red today.
- Cape Coral Elks Lodge forced to shut its doors
- Red drift algae could pile up on SWFL beaches in 2014
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Closing of Fla. power plant will take 60 years
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Man bitten by shark in foot in Cocoa Beach
- Golisano Children's Hospital holds ceremonial groundbreaking
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- USDA predicts smaller citrus crop in Florida