|Published:||Jan 25, 2011 1:01 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 25, 2011 9:45 AM EST|
Naples Fla. Grief counselors will be at Palmetto Ridge High School in Collier County.
The counselors will be there to help students cope with the murder of 16 year old Dylan Nuno.
The victim, Nuno was stabbed to death while getting off the school bus in golden gate estates monday afternoon.
The suspect is 14 year old Jorge Saavedra.
He's being charged with manslaughter and is expected in court later today.
We're told the two teens had some type of rivalry, which led to the stabbing.
Six students were on the bus at the time of the incident.
No one else was physically hurt...but the emotional wounds run deep.
Since Nuno's death, friends have been leaving kind words on his facebook page.
In honor of Dylan Nuno-- students are expected to wear red today.
- Early morning crash on US 41 kills pedestrian
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School today
- Interactive play to teach dangers of drug use
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- FMB holds election for Town Council members
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean