|Published:||Jan 22, 2011 12:10 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 21, 2011 9:11 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY- A piece of history is on display in Lee County.
It's a replica of the Vietnam Memorial Wall, only smaller.
The traveling exhibit is a smaller scale version of the real wall in Washington D.C.
But it bears the names of all 58,253 men who died in vietnam.
It's on display at the Lee County Sports Complex through Saturday.
Memorials for those who died in World War II, the Korean conflict, on September 11th, and the War on terror are also on display.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Study shows foreclosure numbers down, job growth up in SWFL
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record
- Sun-N-Fun Lagoon opens for Collier schools' winter break