|Published:||Jan 22, 2011 12:36 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 21, 2011 9:35 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, FL-A massage parlor busted again for prostitution.
One woman is arrested.
When customers ring the bell here at Magic Asian Healing Touch , an employee unlocks it, and lets them in for a massage.
Deputies say this masseuse threw in something extra, a sex act, the owner says she never condoned that activity.
"I trusted her, I laid out the rules for her and I thought she was behaving the way she was supposed to."
After receiving several complaints deputies say they set up a sting operation, sending in an undercover officer posing as a customer.
That's when hey say, Li Wang began performing a sex act on the officer, she was arrested.
Reporter Sarah Pusateri asks, "So this is the second time that someone has been arrested at your place, how are you going to insure that someone else doesn't do this?
The owner responds, "You know what, that's a very tricky question. I can't insure, but I can do my best to make sure it doesn't happen."
She says another employee was arrested back in May for the same thing.
Now the owner is afraid the negative publicity will hurt what she calls a legitimate business.
The owner says, "It has a really bad reputation, because all this busting prostitution, but it's not like that. We have this as Oriental medicine for 5 thousand years and it's really a type of eastern form of treatment."
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Desoto County deputy admits to lying about beating