FORT MYERS, Fla.- You can get free tax help Saturday, January 22nd in Fort Myers. Free tax preparation for households with an income of $50,000 or below by an IRS trained and certified volunteer. Plus seminars and services will be available to help you keep your hard earned money.
Saturday, January 22nd 9:00 am - 3:00 pm at the Joseph P. D'Alessandro Office Complex at 2295 Victoria Avenue in Fort Myers.
- Suspects on the loose after allegedly robbing Iberia Bank
- How life has changed for Fort Myers 2007 lotto winner
- Local bar named Best beach bar in America
- Venturi, US Open champion and CBS analyst, dies
- FMPD forced to pay back overtime
- Record tourist season adds 1,700 hospitality jobs in Collier
- Naples tops 'Healthy Living' poll
- Fl construction adds jobs