|Published:||Jan 21, 2011 2:55 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 21, 2011 11:55 AM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- You can get free tax help Saturday, January 22nd in Fort Myers. Free tax preparation for households with an income of $50,000 or below by an IRS trained and certified volunteer. Plus seminars and services will be available to help you keep your hard earned money.
Saturday, January 22nd 9:00 am - 3:00 pm at the Joseph P. D'Alessandro Office Complex at 2295 Victoria Avenue in Fort Myers.
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- 'Magic' Johnson to speak at Quality Life Center fundraiser
- UNF golfer killed in small plane crash
- 3 Miami-Dade officers shot, 2 suspects killed
- 3 arrested in stolen exam scheme at FIU
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'