|Published:||Jan 21, 2011 2:32 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 21, 2011 11:32 AM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.-Fit or Fiction? We've all heard the fitness myths but can believing them interfere with diet and exercise results? WINK News Fitness Expert Mike Drumm answers the following questions:
1. Will I burn more fat if I exercise on an empty stomach?
2. The best way to reduce the hips, glutes or abs is to perform exercise to isolate the area?
3. Can muscle really turn to fat?
4. A woman will get muscles as big as guy if she lifts heavier weight.
5. If you gain muscle, you will weigh more. Is that true?
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Officials: 20 whales spotted closer to shore
- Motorcycle crash blocks Nelson Rd. at Tropicana Pkwy.