FORT MYERS, Fla.-Fit or Fiction? We've all heard the fitness myths but can believing them interfere with diet and exercise results? WINK News Fitness Expert Mike Drumm answers the following questions:
1. Will I burn more fat if I exercise on an empty stomach?
2. The best way to reduce the hips, glutes or abs is to perform exercise to isolate the area?
3. Can muscle really turn to fat?
4. A woman will get muscles as big as guy if she lifts heavier weight.
5. If you gain muscle, you will weigh more. Is that true?