|Published:||Jan 19, 2011 12:38 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 18, 2011 6:35 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY- On Tuesday, January 18, 2011 at approximately 7:10 a.m. the Lee County Sheriff's Office received a call reporting vandalism to multiple vehicles at Canterbury School, 8141 College Parkway, Fort Myers.
Deputies arrived on scene and discovered seven (7) busses, two (2) trucks, and one (1) trailer had been damaged. The busses and trucks had all their windows shattered. Additional damage had been done as the perpetrator(s) attempted to break the mirrors from the vehicles. Each of the vehicles is estimated to have damage exceeding $1,000.
Further investigation revealed each of the vehicles had been entered and the fire extinguishers removed.
Detectives are seeking assistance in identifying the person(s) who committed these crimes.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- 3 people killed in Florida Panhandle boat crash