|Published:||Jan 19, 2011 4:53 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 19, 2011 1:56 PM EST|
NAPLES- On Wednesday at approximately 7:50 am, units from the Naples Police Department and the Naples Fire and Rescue Department responded to a call of an unresponsive male at the end of the Naples Pier.
Upon arrival, units discovered a 52 year old white male sitting under the covered area at the western end of the Naples Pier. It was determined by Fire Rescue that he was deceased.
Naples Police detectives have initiated a death investigation and have identified the male. The name is not being released pending notification of next of kin. No foul play is suspected at this time.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake
- Desoto County deputy admits to lying about beating
- Men take homeowner's truck at gunpoint, abandon it nearby