|Published:||Jan 19, 2011 4:53 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 19, 2011 1:56 PM EST|
NAPLES- On Wednesday at approximately 7:50 am, units from the Naples Police Department and the Naples Fire and Rescue Department responded to a call of an unresponsive male at the end of the Naples Pier.
Upon arrival, units discovered a 52 year old white male sitting under the covered area at the western end of the Naples Pier. It was determined by Fire Rescue that he was deceased.
Naples Police detectives have initiated a death investigation and have identified the male. The name is not being released pending notification of next of kin. No foul play is suspected at this time.
- Early morning crash on US 41 kills pedestrian
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School today
- Interactive play to teach dangers of drug use
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- FMB holds election for Town Council members
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean