|Published:||Jan 19, 2011 2:32 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 19, 2011 8:14 AM EST|
Update: Overnight Fort Myers Police with the help of the Collier County Sheriff’s Office police have arrested two people in connection with an overnight shooting at Lookers in Fort Myers.
Justin Campos (d.o.b. 9-1-85 of Collier County) is charged with two counts of second degree murder.
Daniel Guillen (1-16-84 of Collier County) is charged with one count of aggravated battery.
Police are still working to notify the victims’ families.
Fort Myers Fla. Just after midnight the Fort Myers Police Department responded to a shooting at Lookers on Fowler Street in Fort Myers.
When police arrived they learned that there had been a fight between some customers at the bar that ultimately ended with a shooting in the parking lot.
Two customers were shot and killed and a third fled the scene.
The suspect fled in a black, Ford, pickup truck with custom rims.
Anyone with information is asked to call FMPD at 321-7700, Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS or text message C-R-I-M-E-S (274637) Keyword FMPD.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim