|Published:||Jan 15, 2011 12:06 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 14, 2011 9:06 PM EST|
CAPE CORAL, FL- Cape Coral's phones have been ringing off the hook lately. The reason? Folks wanting smaller trash cans from waste removal company Waste Pro. At a recent council meeting Councilman Kevin McGrail inadvertently told residents to call if they would rather change their 96 gallon can for a smaller 65 gallon one. He negected to tell them to call Waste Pro not council offices.
Since Wednesday council's administrative assistant has fielded more than 200 calls on the subject. Waste Pro says if you want to change, wait until March and then call the number on the top of your can. 945-0800.
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Collier school district approves new cyberbullying policy
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Trial date set for daycare owner charged in boy's drowning
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Woman works to improve the Dunbar community
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean