|Published:||Jan 14, 2011 6:05 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 14, 2011 3:17 PM EST|
WESLEY CHAPEL, Fla. (AP) - Authorities want to talk to a man who left behind several improvised explosive devices when he moved out of a Pasco County apartment.
His roommates found the devices Thursday night and alerted the Pasco County Sheriff's office. Residents of the Columns at Cypress Point were asked to leave their apartments until the devices were removed. The possible explosives included molotov cocktails and unknown fluids in jars.
Deputies arrived at the apartment complex shortly after getting a call at 8:48 p.m. Residents were not allowed back inside their apartments until several hours later.
The investigation is continuing.
--- Information from: The Tampa Tribune, http://www.tampatrib.com
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- Police arrest man who crashed his car into Cape canal
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash