|Published:||Jan 14, 2011 10:11 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 14, 2011 7:14 PM EST|
NAPLES, Fla.- A fund is now set up to help offset medical expenses for Donnie Kingston, the beer tap technician badly wounded in the Mangrove Cafe' gas explosion.
The fund is set up at Wachovia Bank, under the name of his mother Debra Kingston.
As of Friday, Kingston was listed in fair condition at Tampa General Hospital. He is recovering from 2nd and 3rd degree burns covering 40% of his body.
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- 2 dead after shooting at Miami barbershop
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog