|Published:||Jan 13, 2011 11:21 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 13, 2011 8:21 PM EST|
CAPE CORAL- Detectives with the Narcotics Unit, with the assistance of the SWAT team, Street Crimes Unit and K-9, executed 3 search warrants in the past 2 days resulting in 6 arrests and 1 pending.
On January 11th, detectives conducted a search warrant 1921 SW Embers Terrace after Oxycodone had been purchased from the residence on 3 separate occasions. The resident, Holly Locke, was additionally charged with possession of a controlled substance without a script (Percocet).
On January 12th, detectives concluded a 2 month investigation resulting in search warrants at 110 SE 8th Place and 221 SW 33rd Terrace. The resident (Keith Demers) at 110 SE 8th Place brokered several cocaine deals with a confidential source and the suppliers (Manuel and Candy Gutierrez) would deliver the cocaine from 221 SW 33rd Terrace. Manuel was arrested by the VIN Unit in September for trafficking cocaine.
Handguns were seized from both residences.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- Estero firefighters rescue impaled seagull
- FWC releases rehabilitated panther in Hendry County
- Lehigh Middle student allegedly brings knife to school
- Cincy firefighters are heating things up on FMB