|Published:||Jan 12, 2011 5:27 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 12, 2011 2:31 PM EST|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY- Charlotte County Sheriff’s Major Crimes Unit detectives released the name of the man killed in an orange grove accident Tuesday afternoon. Inocencio Morales-Chalma, 24, 1574 SE 2nd Ave., Arcadia, was run over by a farm vehicle called a “Grove Goat” and was killed instantly.
The Charlotte County Medical Examiner will conduct an autopsy today. The grove is owned by American Citrus Products and is located at 46000 Neal Road in rural northeastern Charlotte County. The call was received at 12:42 p.m.
CCSO Forensics identified Morales-Chalma from fingerprints. OSHA has been called to investigate the case classified as an industrial death.
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- School bus catches fire in Lehigh Acres
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Kohl's keeps doors open 'round the clock until Christmas Eve
- Miami man allegedly hid drugs in truck's door panel
- JetBlue Airways opens flight route to Haiti
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys