|Published:||Jan 11, 2011 8:25 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 11, 2011 5:26 PM EST|
NAPLES- Just across the street from Mangrove Cafe on 5th Avenue South, Shamrock Bank's surveillance camera caught the whole gas explosion that happened yesterday on tape.
The surveillance video shows a school bus that stopped right in front of the cafe.
The camera at the bank shakes- seconds later a massive fire ball explodes and reaches the three story buildings near by. A man then runs out and another one follows. More people then come to the rescue.
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- North Fort Myers mobile home fire ruled suspicious
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- Golisano Children's Hospital holds ceremonial groundbreaking
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite