|Published:||Jan 11, 2011 5:29 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 11, 2011 2:29 PM EST|
MIAMI (AP) - Foggy conditions are making driving difficult for some motorists across South Florida.
Authorities closed U.S. 27 from South Bay in Palm Beach County to Interstate 75 in Broward County around 2:30 a.m. Tuesday because of heavy fog. It was unclear how long the road would be closed.
The National Weather Service issued a dense fog advisory until 9 a.m. Tuesday. In some areas, visibility is reduced to a quarter mile or less.
Drivers are urged to slow down and use low-beam headlights.
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- FMPD arrests 32 suspected drug dealers
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- LCSO searched for missing 29 y/o Bonita man
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776
- USPS to deliver mail in SWFL on certain Sundays
- Corrections officer accused of stealing inmate IDs
- Naples based St. Matthew's House expanding to Labelle