|Published:||Jan 11, 2011 8:40 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 11, 2011 5:41 PM EST|
COLLIER COUNTY- Deputies are asking for the public's help in locating a 53-year-old North Naples man who went missing Tuesday morning.
Albert Arroyo was admitted into Physician's Regional Hospital, 6101 Pine Ridge Road, North Naples, on Monday. He left the hospital on foot without authorization around 11 a.m. and was last seen wearing a blue emergency room medical gown. Deputies believe he may be heading to Fort Myers.
The hospital staff believes Arroyo may harm himself.
Arroyo is described as Hispanic, 5 feet 8 inches and 170 pounds with black hair and brown eyes.
Anyone with information about Arroyo's whereabouts is asked to call the Collier County Sheriff's Office at 252-9300.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school