|Published:||Jan 08, 2011 3:24 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 08, 2011 12:24 AM EST|
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) - Gulf coast authorities are searching for a car that was stolen with a toddler in the back seat.
Police are searching for a rented 2010 Red Dodge Charger. Authorities say a man reported on Friday afternoon that the car was left idling with his 16-month-old son buckled into the car seat in the back. Authorities say he told them when he came back, the car and his child were missing.
The child was wearing a blue, green and silver shirt and beige pants.
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- WINK News gets Collier call center employees back pay
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January
- Cape Coral Elks Lodge forced to shut its doors
- Red drift algae could pile up on SWFL beaches in 2014
- Closing of Fla. power plant will take 60 years