|Published:||Jan 08, 2011 6:16 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 08, 2011 3:16 AM EST|
CAPE CORAL-- On Friday WINK News heard from family and friends who are mourning the loss of someone they say, “brought light to the world."
The body of Cape Coral man Erik Downes was recovered Friday after he disappeared off the coast of Costa Rica.
Fort Myers Shores Seventh Day Adventist Church plans to hold a prayer service for Downes and his family Sunday at 4pm.
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Officials: 20 whales spotted closer to shore
- 2 die in South Florida motorcycle crash