|Published:||Jan 07, 2011 9:00 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 07, 2011 6:32 PM EST|
The Matlacha bridge that was closed for two hours has been back open.
There were construction materials blocking the road.
Trust WINK News for the latest updates.
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- 2 die in South Florida motorcycle crash
- SWFL gathering Saturday to support elderly smack cam victim
- Man catches dog thief in the act
- Edcational app making the grade in Lee County Schools
- Garrod Drywall burglary suspect blacks out cameras
- Ft. Myers woman reflects on Mandela, growing up in S. Africa
- Couple killed while crossing US 1 in central Fla.
- Naples beach renourishment project set to wrap up next week
- U.S. 41 Northbound Blocked near Andrea Lane