|Published:||Jan 07, 2011 9:00 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 07, 2011 6:32 PM EST|
The Matlacha bridge that was closed for two hours has been back open.
There were construction materials blocking the road.
Trust WINK News for the latest updates.
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Collier school district approves new cyberbullying policy
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Trial date set for daycare owner charged in boy's drowning
- Woman works to improve the Dunbar community
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean
- Ukrainian student in SWFL shares perspective on unrest
- FSU students spend spring break 'serving the underserved'
- Former head of Harborside sues City of Ft. Myers