|Published:||Jan 05, 2011 5:44 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 05, 2011 2:33 AM EST|
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. - Tuesday night Governor Rick Scott partied at the first Inaugural Ball in years. He took to the dance floor with his wife during the lavish celebrations.
WINK News was there as Scott mingled with the lucky few who shelled out big bucks for the posh event.
"This has been one of the nicest inaugurals I've even been to," said Lawrence Semprevivo.
The anticipation going into Rick Scott's inaugural bash was high. Nearly three thousand tickets were sold for the event. So, what did $95 get you?
"Sushi, shrimp, pork, beef. I'm hitting all the stations. I'm making all the rounds baby," said Joseph Semprevivo.
Supporters helped raised nearly $3 million for the event that included live music and a cash bar.
9 year old Gina Incandela sang at Tuesday morning's prayer breakfast and sang again at the inaugural gala.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Cape PD: Man buys iPad with stolen credit card
- Police video of Bieber's urine test released
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Cape Coral Police shoot 'aggressive' dog on SW 6th Ave.
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer