|Published:||Jan 05, 2011 10:34 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 05, 2011 7:34 PM EST|
OAKLAND PARK, Fla. (AP) - Authorities arrested 11 students after a fight at a South Florida high school.
The students are from Northeast High School and were arrested Wednesday morning.
Authorities say dozens of students began fighting outside the cafeteria over a cell phone. No one was seriously injured.
Information from: South Florida Sun Sentinel, http://www.sun sentinel.com
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft