|Published:||Jan 04, 2011 12:42 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 03, 2011 9:42 PM EST|
SUNCOAST ESTATES, FL- Deputies say a man was beaten and held against his will in a trailer in North Fort Myers.
An anonymous caller tipped of deputies.
"We saw that the cops had the trailer back there surrounded, and they had their guns drawn."
Suncoast estates resident Stacy Decker watched the commotion from her back window.
"We were terrified."
Witnesses say deputies were shouting for those inside the trailer to come out.
"We heard the door break open and we heard glass breaking. They went in after them."
They saw this man, Rodny Fenelus a Miami resident, brought out in handcuffs.
Shortly after, another man was brought out on a stretcher.
"They called an ambulance, had an ambulance come out, and they took him out on a stretcher."
Deputies say Miami resident Sonie Brifil had been beaten and held against his will for two days in the trailer.
"All I know, he got beat up and tied up"
Deputies tell us he had a broken hand, a broken wrist, a broken ankle, and a stab wound.
Brifil was able to tell deputies that Fenelus and other unidentified suspects beaten him with a bat.
Even neighbors living right next door say they didn't hear a thing.
"I didn't know anything about that."
That doesn't mean everyone is surprised. Some neighbors we talked to tell us they suspect drug activity.
"They had a lot of traffic in and out before this."
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- FMPD arrests 32 suspected drug dealers
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- LCSO searched for missing 29 y/o Bonita man
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776
- USPS to deliver mail in SWFL on certain Sundays
- Corrections officer accused of stealing inmate IDs
- Naples based St. Matthew's House expanding to Labelle