|Published:||Jan 03, 2011 7:15 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 03, 2011 4:15 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla - McDonald’s kicked off the new year with the national introduction of its new Fruit & Maple Oatmeal. Fruit & Maple Oatmeal is McDonald’s first new breakfast offering since 2008.
“With McDonald’s Fruit & Maple Oatmeal, we’re offering a portable, affordable and balanced breakfast solution to help customers start their day right,” said senior director of nutrition Cindy Goody, Ph.D., MBA, R.D.
And as part of the debut of the Fruit & Maple Oatmeal, participating McDonald’s restaurants in Southwest Florida will “Spread Warmth” on Wednesday, January 12, when net proceeds from Fruit & Maple Oatmeal sales that day will be donated to Ronald McDonald House Charities® (RMHC) of Southwest Florida. RMHC of Southwest Florida creates, finds and supports programs that directly improve the health and well being of children in Lee, Charlotte, Collier, Glades and Hendry counties.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- Toy drive sign ups end Friday for Collier Salvation Army
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Man accused in 2 killings attempts jail escape
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Officials: Encouraging sign for 24 stranded whales
- Fla. city ends program allowing backyard chickens