|Published:||Jan 02, 2011 2:05 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 01, 2011 11:10 PM EST|
LABELLE, Fla. - Deputies in Hendry County are investigating a New Year's Eve homicide.
The Hendry Sheriff's Office was called to a home at Orange Avenue and Lillian Street in LaBelle Friday night on a report of a man who'd been shot. Deputies say Nathan Francis, 23, was found laying on the side of the street. He died on the way to the hospital.
Deputies are asking for anyone with information on the killing to call Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- WINK News viewers capture pictures, videos of SWFL storms
- New patrol cars to help combat traffic offenses