|Published:||Dec 30, 2010 5:03 AM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 30, 2010 2:10 AM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Police are searching for two men who are suspected of breaking into the Ambassador Hotel. That is the one right near the Edison Bridge and First Street.
Police tell that a security guard saw two guys wearing backpacks and head gear enter the building. We are told they may have been thrill seekers trying to go base jumping from the roof.
We will continue to track the story and bring you any information as soon as we get it.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- Cincy firefighters are heating things up on FMB
- Thieves steal handicapped man's motobility chair
- Taxpayers footing the bill for Damas hearings, treatment
- Deadly accident in Fort Myers
- Immokalee firefighters donate new bikes after damaging one