|Published:||Dec 28, 2010 6:47 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 28, 2010 3:47 PM EST|
On Sunday morning at approximately 8:00 am Hendry County Deputies responded to an abandoned home located at 821 W. Seminole Ave., in Labelle to investigate a reported dead body. EMS responded and attempted to revive the victim without success and subject was pronounced deceased.
Investigators identified the deceased as 44 year old Pearl Lee Smith of LaBelle. A full investigation is being conducted by Hendry County Sheriff's Office. Currently Investigators are awaiting the results of an autopsy and toxicology reports to determine the cause of death.
Anyone with any information regarding this case is encouraged to contact Investigators with the Hendry County Sheriff's Office at 863-674-5600 or Crime Stoppers 1-800- 780-TIPS (8477)
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- 3 people killed in Florida Panhandle boat crash
- Man who rescued motorcycle rider, killed in crash on Friday
- 2nd bear suspected in woman's mauling euthanized
- Sentencing delayed for Tampa abortion drug case