|Published:||Dec 28, 2010 11:56 AM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 28, 2010 8:48 AM EST|
Cape Coral Fla. A candle sends a Cape Coral home up in flames overnight on the 3600 block of south-east 16th place in the Cape.
Fire crews tell WINK News one man was at the home at the time living without electricity.
The man was using a candle for light and heat but fell asleep and knocked over the candle starting a fire that engulfed the 2nd story of the home.
The man suffered some burns, but didn't go to the hospital.
The fire department is working with the Red Cross to find him somewhere to stay.
- Man accused of leaving baby in car no stranger to law
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- UNF golfer killed in small plane crash
- 3 arrested in stolen exam scheme at FIU
- Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman
- Miami-Dade Police officer shot, hospitalized
- Beach renourishment winding down in Naples
- Embry-Riddle invited to Sunshine State Conference
- Florida A&M could have probation lifted