|Published:||Dec 28, 2010 12:01 AM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 27, 2010 9:02 PM EST|
GLADES COUNTY, Fla.- A man is gunned down in front of his wife as he's trying to bring a fugutive to justice.
Deputies say Gordon Suleiman, a bail bondsman and part-time bounty hunter, was searching for 29 year-old Koty Lewis. He found him, and deputies say Lewis shot him in the chest and killed him.
Lewis is behind bars on preliminary charges of murder. He's held with no bond.
Suleiman and his wife owned their own bail bonds company out of Okeechobee. Suleiman went to Glades County to pick up Lewis after a fellow bail bondsman asked him to.
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- Man accused of leaving baby in car no stranger to law
- Realtors and police warn of rental fraud hitting SWFL
- Winter weather delays flights in and out of RSW
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman
- UNF golfer killed in small plane crash
- 3 arrested in stolen exam scheme at FIU
- Miami-Dade Police officer shot, hospitalized
- Florida A&M could have probation lifted