|Published:||Dec 27, 2010 11:47 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 27, 2010 8:47 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY- Hundreds of passengers at Southwest Florida International airport hoping to hop on a flight to the north east found themselves delayed or stranded at the airport.
As folks along the northeast Atlantic coast try to dig out of blizzard 2010, airlines are doing their best to get folks to their destinations.
A spokesperson at the airport says nearly 25% of Monday's flights were cancelled due to weather and recommends you check with your airline for the latest info before heading to the airport.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project
- Neighbors saw red flags ahead of animal cruelty arrest
- Indictment accuses SWFL residents of human smuggling
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp Festival returns
- Fire officials say radios need upgrades by 2017