|Published:||Dec 27, 2010 4:56 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 27, 2010 1:57 PM EST|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - A tourist from Massachusetts was killed when he walked in front of a bus at a Walt Disney World resort.
Authorities say 69-year-old Robert Krueger of Yarmouth Port, Mass., stepped in front of a Disney bus traveling through the parking lot at the Port Orleans resort Sunday afternoon. Krueger died at Orlando Regional Medical Center.
The Florida Highway Patrol says the bus driver was 57-year-old Rosemary Kincaid. There were passengers on the bus, but no one aboard was injured.
An investigation is continuing, but authorities said Krueger was not in the crosswalk and the bus had the right of way.
In April, a St. Petersburg boy was hit and killed by a bus while riding his bike at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort campground.
--- Information from: Orlando Sentinel, http://www.orlandosentinel.com
(Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- FMPD arrests 16 suspected drug dealers
- LCSO searched for missing 29 y/o Bonita man
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- Deputies shoot bank robbery suspect who claimed to have bomb
- Hertz plans to open temporary headquarters in Bonita Springs
- Fla. Attorney General temporarily stops Service Star
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776