|Published:||Dec 23, 2010 7:05 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 23, 2010 1:27 PM EST|
A pilot walked away unharmed after his plane flipped after landing on the runway.
It happened Thursday morning when the pilot was practicing touch a go landings on the Page Field runway.
It was a single engine plane owned by the Sundowners Club that is used to assist during search and rescue for boaters.
The plane was towed away and the runway has opened back up.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Desoto County deputy admits to lying about beating