|Published:||Dec 23, 2010 12:16 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 23, 2010 2:16 PM EST|
UPDATED: Police have located Dorthy Foreman and she is safe.
Fort Myers Police need your help in finding a missing woman.
49-year-old Dorthy Foreman walked away from her home on Davis Street last night. She is described as being 5' 5” and 160 pounds with short curly hair and freckles.
She was last seen wearing a black and white striped shirt, blue jacket and white sneakers.
Foreman suffers from mental illness and is in need for medication.
Anyone with information is asked to call FMPD at 239-321-7700.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project
- Indictment accuses SWFL residents of human smuggling