|Published:||Dec 23, 2010 4:42 AM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 22, 2010 9:28 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- The Verdino family takes two weeks to put together their massive Christmas display, complete with an outdoor movie projector to show old holiday films to neighborhood kids.
"For me, Christmas isn't about what you get, it's more what you give. So my gift to everyone is being able to put out this display," said Joe Verdino.
But early this morning, a grinch stole the Verdino family's Christmas spirit.
Worst of all, baby Jesus went missing.
Deputies told the Verdinos that several other baby Jesus figures have been swiped from the area.
"Maybe it was religious motives or kid with a prank. I'm still going to be out here with the music, giving candy canes to the kids," said Verdino.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project