|Published:||Dec 22, 2010 10:36 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 22, 2010 7:36 PM EST|
NEW YORK (AP) - Make that 2 million books sold for former President George W. Bush.
The Crown Publishing Group said Wednesday that Bush's "Decision Points" passed the 2 million mark less than 2 months after its official release.
Published in early November, Bush's memoir about his key presidential decisions and other choices has topped the best-seller list on Amazon.com for weeks. More than 2.6 million hardcovers are in print after an initial run of 1.5 million.
The 2 million books sold include nearly 200,000 e-editions.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- Interpreter for deaf at Mandela event called fake
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified