|Published:||Dec 22, 2010 10:36 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 22, 2010 7:36 PM EST|
NEW YORK (AP) - Make that 2 million books sold for former President George W. Bush.
The Crown Publishing Group said Wednesday that Bush's "Decision Points" passed the 2 million mark less than 2 months after its official release.
Published in early November, Bush's memoir about his key presidential decisions and other choices has topped the best-seller list on Amazon.com for weeks. More than 2.6 million hardcovers are in print after an initial run of 1.5 million.
The 2 million books sold include nearly 200,000 e-editions.
- Early morning crash on US 41 kills pedestrian
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School today
- Interactive play to teach dangers of drug use
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Stolen puppy returned to Pensacola pet store
- FMB holds election for Town Council members
- Cape Police investigate suspicious package overnight